Monday, August 10, 2009

The Michalak Wedding

As a coach, it's unbelieveably rewarding to watch your former players go on to have success in their own lives!


This past weekend, my wife and I attended the wedding of Paul & Janna Michalak. Paul was a former player and coach in the last program I was a part of. He did a great job and helped us win a lot of games!


It's not always where you are, but it's who with that it's important! That is why this wedding was so much fun. My wife and I spent the evening with former players (many of which are in this pic) & coaches. What a great night!


Congrats to Paul & Janna! They are starting their new life by getting married on Saturday, and hopping in the car on Monday and driving to Texas. Paul has recently accepted the position as defensive line coach at Trinity University...where he'll do a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment